• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Madi Kubik, Kenzi Knuckles, Kaitlyn Hord and Nicklin Hames

Experience in that Hames and Hunter have done it at a high level for years. (Hunter was named a first-team AVCA All-American, and the Big Ten Setter of the Year). But, as others have noted, it is not clear our setting has improved since Hames’s frosh year. So I hope experience translates into good coaching.
I think the setting problem last year was mainly about injuries. Hames was a good setter, but it was clear her back injury was limiting what she could do. I have had a back injury before so I know how debilitating they can be. Orr's knee injury has been discussed already, although I suspect Orr's problems are just as much mental as physical.

I think Hunter coaches the defense. I don't know whether that also includes working with the setters (I imagine it would). I have seen many videos of John Cook working with the setters, but I don't know if that is in addition to any other work Hunter does with them or not.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back