• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maddie Simon > Goes Pro, signs w/ German team

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
A Good Read:
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211792711

Friends, Family Help Simon Celebrate Senior Night

The video cut away for a brief highlight montage, with Nebraska radio play-by-play voice Matt Coatney describing some of Simon’s top plays. (After the ceremony, Simon would head to the broadcasters’ table and give Coatney, one of the program’s most passionate and ardent supporters, a big hug.)…….

Simon then thanked her teammates, both past and current.

“Thank you for being some of my best friends, the funniest, craziest, smartest and most hard-working people that I know,” Simon said, noting she won’t soon forget the inside jokes in the huddles, the locker room celebrations and the road trips......

“It’s been a dream come true to play for Nebraska,” Simon said to conclude her video. “Thank you guys so much, and Go Big Red.”

I wish that they would have shown the video to the TV Audience. :nod:

And Then There Was One! The lone survivor of the class of 2015! :Bow:

Yes, Thank You Maddie for all you have contributed to Lady Huskers Basketball. :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

And Kudos to fellow classman Rachel Blackburn, who would be right there to celebrate with you on the court were she not forced to 'retire' from the team last year because of her knees. :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

Best Wishes to both of you on your future endeavors! Whether it be in Basketball, Coaching, or just Life!
:Salute:

Dang, Rachel slipped my mind.

Good luck in life and all of your endeavors Rachel.

Once a HUSKER, always a HUSKER.

:Mfclap::Clap::Mfclap::Clap::Mfclap::Clap::Mfclap::Clap:

All the best to the seniors from this class, whether you are with the team or not. Maddie, we have enjoyed doing all that you could to make WBB better.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back