• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mack not so thrilled with LHN now

BigRedIggy

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
BwaaaHaaahaaa

This thing has been a total bust for everyone involved except for the major $$$ that espn has to pour out for it. Mack doesn't seem too thrilled about it...

http://es.pn/PNAsnE

Deloss Dodds is the perfect Texas sleazebag to be running that mess down there. I actually feel bad for Brown- seems like he's in a bad spot. But I hope the people of Texas get everything they deserve.

Just read this, and it's too funny. And to think, the Big 12 acted like each school having the opportunity to start their own network ws going to be a good thing.

My guess is this has been Brown's feelings on the LHN since it was first launched, but he kept his mouth shut. I knew just looking at their tv schedule that it would be way to much exposure. Way too much time spent focusing on the football program leaving the team overexposed and people over worked.

If we were able to jump in a time machine and turn back the clock a few years, with UT knowing how everything would eventually turn out, they would have begged Nebraska to stay in the conference.

When Nebraska was rattling its saber about leaving, I was in disbelief that Dodds and the AD from OU weren't both in front of TO and Harvey with hats in hand. I understand rivalry, but the Nebraska brand is like nothing else in college football. Few college football names compare.

To lose that brand, and be so cavalier about it, was truly shocking.

I believe that, quietly, OU and TU deeply regret it.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back