• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mack Brown Dancing

Well, some terms do need to be banned such as, "Cowboy Up" that stupid little "t" overtime at work on my Friday, AT&T, and liberals.

Do we still have to hate him now that he's not at Texas?

Apparently I'm in the minority, but I never hated him even when he was at Texas. He's a classy man of integrity. Also, he's a big Nebraska fan. He has frequently mentioned in both public and private conversations how Nebraska has set the national standard for how to run a classy program with a positive, passionate fan base. He has repeatedly said that one of his all-time favorite moments as a coach was being congratulated by Nebraska fans after winning an upset in Lincoln in his first game ever in Memorial Stadium.

Is N.C. currently 2nd best team in the ACC?
I hope so. I want him to be successful there. It's hard to harbor any hatred for UNC football when they've been so mediocre for so long, and I like him, so I'd love to see them be good as a way of sending Brown off into the sunset with a happy moment.

I don't really care if Brown is successful or not at UNC, but his speaking voice is the = of Beth Mowins. If I never have to hear him yap again because he is somewhat successful at N. Carolina, then I hope he continues to win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back