• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mac N' Cheetos?

It may just be gas, but I'm afraid to release any kind of pressure. I don't think OSHA prepares us for that kind of workplace "accident"
I usually keep an extra pair of pants in my car in case of just such an emergency, but I took them out after my last trip and haven't returned them.

Don't. Over. Trust. EVER.

I may have to leave work early today. I don't think the toilets here are ISO-9000 certified for the destruction im about to unleash.

Plus it'd be very embarrassing to face my coworkers afterwsrds. I can tell I'm going to make some noise.

I usually just eat a salad for lunch.

The greasy bacon cheeseburger, mac n cheetos, and donut chasers was too much of a shock for my body.
It really hates me now.

(food snobs can punt this thread)

Anybody try this yet?
I don't think it hits most stores until Monday.

I'm going to try it if I can find it -- but I'm going make sure I'm near a toilet shortly thereafter...

sub-buzz-2986-1466711656-1.jpg

angioplasty-400x400.jpg

I tried them today, and I'm about 30 mins out of my last bite. They were ok, but I wasn't offered ranch dressing, and I probably wouldn't order them again.

I think I'm feeling the gurgles.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back