• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mac N' Cheetos?

There is a burger place around here that has a mac n cheese burger. I think it has bacon on it as well.

The only mac n cheese I can have is vegan...which is horrible horrible thing to eat unless you add beacon...lots of beacon.

There is a burger place around here that has a mac n cheese burger. I think it has bacon on it as well.

The only mac n cheese I can have is vegan...which is horrible horrible thing to eat unless you add beacon...lots of beacon.

Holy crap dude, I am so sorry. I don't want to live in a world with no 3 cheese, buttered bread crumb topped, baked Mac n cheese.

I'd try it. It actually looks decent. Then again, I also like Hamburger Helper (original Cheeseburger), so... take it for what you will.

OHHHHH, decadence at it's finest.....

YES, just YES!!!!!

Ever try fried mac and cheese? It will ruin you for life. I believe that, that is what these are.

You guys get it...It's about the decadence.

When us dads go to summer camp with our kids, while they are off studying merit badges, we have our daily conversation:

"Should we go to the trading post and get some ice cream?"

"Yes."

"And why are we getting ice cream?"

"Because we CAN."

Last edited:

You guys get it...It's about the decadence.

When us dads go to summer camp with our kids, while they are off studying merit badges, we have our daily conversation:

"Should we go to the trading post and get some ice cream?"

"Yes."

"And why are we getting ice cream?"

"Because we CAN."

I like the way you work. That's pretty much the basis for my entire life. Doesn't turn out well, a lot of times. :Biggrin:

The horror. Are you vegan?

No but I have a medical condition that prevents me from consuming dairy (no I am not lactose intolerant...I wish it was that). I have no idea why some would choose to give up cheese...it is right up there with bacon in my book.

Can't really complain because i have a friend that can't eat dairy, gluten, or sugar.

When was the last time you weren't near a toilet, RDR?

Let me get back to you on that one...

A little busy right now... I'm ,uh, in a meeting...

tmp_13823-20160318_1115091719640060.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so I broke down and went to BK for lunch. They had them there.

The verdict, IMO: they were good, maybe pretty good.

The cheese inside was a little pasty, I was hoping it'd be creamier. But they serve it with a side dish of ranch dressing (LOL...how very 'murrican), so that helped.

You could taste the cheetos flavoring, but it wasn't too strong.

I'd get it again, but like husker6 and king mentioned, I'm sure the homemade stuff us better. Most anything homemade is better.

I stopped at a dunkin donuts on the way back to work for a Bavarian cream donut to wash the taste of pasty cheese out of my mouth.

Now excuse me for a moment...I need to get back to my toilet stall...

Last edited:
My belly has been rumbling and churning steadily for the past 30 minutes....

I've upset the balance of nature in my gastrointestinal tract.

Dear lord, what have I done to myself?!

It may just be gas, but I'm afraid to release any kind of pressure. I don't think OSHA prepares us for that kind of workplace "accident"
I usually keep an extra pair of pants in my car in case of just such an emergency, but I took them out after my last trip and haven't returned them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back