• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lynn Swan out at USC

Image result for urban meyer gif

When is usc going to quit hiring old football players to be ad. Next up Keyshawn Johnson.

I feel bad that I didn’t know he was the AD.

Ok, not really, but when did Haden get gassed?

Don't remember what happened to him. I think USC is a bit dysfunctional right now, between athletics in the dumps and the scandal with admissions, not sure why anyone would want to be associated with them, I guess the money must be good.

Don't remember what happened to him. I think USC is a bit dysfunctional right now, between athletics in the dumps and the scandal with admissions, not sure why anyone would want to be associated with them, I guess the money must be good.

It should be a sought after job for a west coast guy. Great history, helluva area for recruiting and they’ve got money. Should be a successful program. I couldn’t live there, but for a guy who likes the area or is from the area, you think there would be some level of

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back