• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lurker turned member, first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilwaukeeHusker

Recruit
2 Year Member
Hey all:

Its a really great site, love reading it every day.........although some of the pessimism drives me a bit nuts sometimes. Grew up a Husker fan in Wiscsonsin....parents are from Kenesaw and Blue Hill, as well as every other relative I have. I spent alot of time in Neb. as a kid and I have alot of fond memories of being there. Was always interesting/difficult being one of the only Husker fans around here. Being "that guy" is both painful and awesome. 90's, pretty awesome. No one really cared back in the day since Wisconsin was awful, oh......but they care now. Next weekend, I'll be in the belly of the beast.....in Madison for a pub crawl, with my Husker brother, and my Husker friend. Looking forward to a great night and possibly a punch to the face....who knows?.

New to the board, not new to this team.....been rooting hard since the mid 70's. 48 now, and I honestly can not remember a season being more exciting. Better seasons, sure, but more exciting....no.

I'm ecstatic to be in the Big 10. Gives me an opportunity to go to games and watch them all. Took my 14 year old son to the Northwestern game this year. Pretty sure between that, getting a pic with Herbie, him dominating as Rex on Playstation, and the boy watching Rex move piles today....he's a Husker for life too. I could not be prouder watching him stand up to his buddies about being a Husker.....every Saturday.

Anyway, hello all and know that Husker Nation exists throughout the Big Ten footprint.

What a great week to finally pony up, Milwaukee. Nice first post and thanks for the background. Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board! Just don't hang out with Montee Ball's friends in Madison because they won't have your back if anything goes down. :)

Welcome. Prepare to experience well thought out posts, a little infighting and a bunch of fun!!! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back