• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke Officially transferring

I see a lot of downplaying the signicance of this. Maybe they are right and Nebraska will end up making the roster stronger. Addition through subtraction... BUT...

Let us also remember Kade Warner was a captain last season. With all the talk about culture, there isn't really a good spin on seeing a captain enter the transfer portal.

I see this as more of a transfer for playing time. It was looking like he was passed on the depth chart by younger players. I have no problem with him transferring for more playing time. Be it a captain or not, I don't think this looks bad at all.

You are going to truly absurd and laughable lengths to place blame on anybody but Frost. It’s just comical anymore how much you’ll degrade players to try to save face for Frost.
Where in his post did he place blame on anyone? I thought it was a fair evaluation of where we are.

Actually not shaking a cane. I would rather have the quitters drop out before you’re in a real battle. You might have less talented replacements but you know where their heart is. Good Riddance!
I think we might have more talented replacements.

well... should open things up for a 2022 QB... duck'r... WR.... &...

:Koolaid2:;)
We might have the duck R position filled with Alante Brown or Nixon. Obviously we need to see them play but Brown is supposed to be our fastest player. He was a four star that a lot of programs showed interest in. I would freak out a lot more if we didn’t have potential there. Backup QB we need to hope Smothers is the dude. We will have three scholarship Qb’s. That’s actually fairly normal across college football. Oklahoma has two at the moment.

Most wont agree with this. I think we are better off leaving those NFL players sons alone. They come off as entitled to me. When their family members have so much success and they grow up so rich they usually dont have that dog in them. I want fighters on our team.
Christian Mccaffrey is laughing at you right now

Remember this guy? He actually still has two more years of eligibility. Would he have left Nebraska if McCaffrey didn't surpass him on the depth chart?

In that video there was a play where he threw the ball a good ways down the field to a teammate. That's a penalty, right? Passes can only be 0-10 yards...

:Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back