• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke Officially transferring

Patterns are patterns for a reason, right or wrong. If it's in Nebraska's favor..... yet to be seen.
As a scientist, I would love to see all the evidence leading to offensive transfers. Specifically the common denominators, if any.
This may be our finest hour?
Yeah the common denominator was that they all were replaceable. Let someone else deal with quitters.

Don't do that. Don't call them quitters. You have no idea what the circumstances are. From all reports, both guys are hard workers. Just because they are leaving our team is no reason to put labels on them. They're 20-22 year olds.
Yet they all quit. Can’t have it both ways. They are all QUITTERS!

Don't hit yourself in the head while you're shaking your cane!
Actually not shaking a cane. I would rather have the quitters drop out before you’re in a real battle. You might have less talented replacements but you know where their heart is. Good Riddance!

Maybe not. But I don't think Vedral wanted to be #2 behind default-starter Martinez for the duration, either.

That's a fair point. I do think it's a much harder decision to leave if Vedral was #2 vs. #3, especially given Adrian's past history of injuries and tenuous grasp of the forward pass that goes beyond 10 yards in a vertical fashion.

For obvious reasons, all the talk is about Luke today but the bigger story is that Frost has almost entirely hitched his wagon to team Martinez. Only the multi-verse knows for sure, but there are a lot of strings out there that are playing out differently (e.g. Gebbia stays, Burrow is given a hard sell, Vedral stays, etc.).

That's a fair point. I do think it's a much harder decision to leave if Vedral was #2 vs. #3, especially given Adrian's past history of injuries and tenuous grasp of the forward pass that goes beyond 10 yards in a vertical fashion.

For obvious reasons, all the talk is about Luke today but the bigger story is that Frost has almost entirely hitched his wagon to team Martinez. Only the multi-verse knows for sure, but there are a lot of strings out there that are playing out differently (e.g. Gebbia stays, Burrow is given a hard sell, Vedral stays, etc.).
That’s what worries me. Maybe AM makes a leap but his past performance is indicative of a fire filled with turnovers

Alabama actually had a 5 star LB enter the portal. Sabin got a hold of him and he withdrew 2 days later.

Wow. Didn't know about that one. According to the rules, a university's compliance staff manages the portal, and a player isn't required to tell their coaches before asking the compliance staff to put their name in the portal, but that's the first one I've heard of where it seems like the kid's coaches may have had no idea he did it until it happened.

Since the kid withdrew his name, it seems like some stuff that could have been worked out beforehand if he'd talked to his coaches in the first place.

Last edited:

We really need to save one of our remaining schollies for a transfer portal qb.

Going to be tough to get someone in who is looking to start or at the least play a lot with AM entrenched as the starter

I don't see it happening or JUCO for that matter

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back