• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffrey to Louisville

It's my opinion to Run a Frost style offense which is pretty pass heavy , you have to be a good passer.

Luke was never going to be that watching him . He's a wr , wb type. I'm baffled by SF remarks the QB of the future. If you're running a zone read single wing offense maybe ?

It's my opinion to Run a Frost style offense which is pretty pass heavy , you have to be a good passer.

Luke was never going to be that watching him . He's a wr , wb type. I'm baffled by SF remarks the QB of the future. If you're running a zone read single wing offense maybe ?
Yeah, that was about it...if the 1st read wasn't there he ran...and ran very well....As ironic as it sounds, he would of probably been a better QB in the offense his former HC Frost ran at Nebraska...after gaining some weight......

Yeah, that was about it...if the 1st read wasn't there he ran...and ran very well....As ironic as it sounds, he would of probably been a better QB in the offense his former HC Frost ran at Nebraska...after gaining some weight......
Read, release or run for sure.....And he wasn't that "bad" at it. Just not the way to win many games. Considering all of the other issues that we have.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sure does seem like it takes a very long time to get kids ready at DONU.

I don't know if I missed part of a conversation on this....buuttt.....LM was on campus for less than two years, right? Actually played some including starting in year two.

How is that taking 'a long time to get kids ready'?

I'll admit it seems like we've been a work in progress for years now, but we've played an awful lot of kids since Frost has been here. If anything I've wondered if we had to rush for a variety of reasons.

Seems as if we have many , many highly regarded recruits who don't seem to see the field, leaving many of us wondering what has happened to them? Are they still here? Are they hurt? We are in need of big body receivers to stretch the field. We have them on the roster. Then hearing "they aren't ready yet"?
What takes so long for them to "get ready"?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back