• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffrey to Louisville

Best of Luck LM.

still can't get over that photo... I mean bravo Louisville, way to lay it on heavy -
pictured with the Heisman AND the CFPNC Trophy :Rolf:

Hey, if you ain't got dreams, you've got nightmares.

To note, the 2018 season was under the previous staff.

Scott Satterfield has been the coach since 2019 (former Appalachian State head coach). Louisville is 12-12 under Satterfield.

Doesn't change the three year record but noted none the less

Last edited:
Trying to make sense of this...maybe he likes to bet on racehorses? Maybe thinking of going on a crash diet and switching from quarterback to Kentucky Derby jockey?

Louisville is one of my favorite cities to visit, but it sure seems like a lateral football move (at best) in his situation.

Trying to make sense of this...maybe he likes to bet on racehorses? Maybe thinking of going on a crash diet and switching from quarterback to Kentucky Derby jockey?

Louisville is one of my favorite cities to visit, but it sure seems like a lateral football move (at best) in his situation.
I dont know if moving up to a Higher ranked team was ever in the cards. But I do believe that Luke feels he has found a place that he has a chance to be coached up to help bring out more of his QB potential and get the most out of his four more years of college. If this doesnt work out it's more than likely Welcome Northen Colorado in 2 years

WHAT!! Brock Purdy transferred to Louisville?

Oh wait, that was our own LM. HIs tweet says many things...
* BR has been desperate for limelight and hooked our wagon to a young man who is all hat and no cattle. Good luck in the ACC LM!
* The culture issue is going to take years to fix, and it will be fixed by kids with names like Janovich instead of McCaffery. Good Luck SF!
* We have to be looking forward, and not back. None of these kids were alive in the 90's, yet that's what we sell. Good luck to all of us!

Not sure he's ever been worried about competition. Many times kids just need something different than what they are getting currently. Wish he was still here, but best of luck to him.

I'm not responding to your comment, rather your signature... I think the squat machine one is in jest, but what about the lunch room lady one? I think the latter holds some merit. Just curious.

You know what really sucks? The fact that I’ve been reading on this board for years about the lack of development amongst NU players. Even thru Riley and Pelini, and now, apparently Frost. Why does NU not have big time asst coaches? Are all the coaches NU hires all on the buddy system? And if so, why? I mean, why hire sub par coaches under you? Just doesn’t even make sense to me. Makes you look bad as the leader.

You know what really sucks? The fact that I’ve been reading on this board for years about the lack of development amongst NU players. Even thru Riley and Pelini, and now, apparently Frost. Why does NU not have big time asst coaches? Are all the coaches NU hires all on the buddy system? And if so, why? I mean, why hire sub par coaches under you? Just doesn’t even make sense to me. Makes you look bad as the leader.

I think there has been spots of development through all three coaches just not across the board. There is no doubt that Williams developed WR's, SM improved every year under him. Also I feel Parrella was developing his DL in the short time he was at NU, would have been interesting to see him retained by SF. Fisher is developing his secondary as well IMO, best coach on the staff.

But you are right, some nepotism has been holding NU back.

C

I'm not responding to your comment, rather your signature... I think the squat machine one is in jest, but what about the lunch room lady one? I think the latter holds some merit. Just curious.

LOL, I replied to *** about that just a couple weeks ago. My wife manages the lunch program for High Tech High out here and serves 3 middle school and 3 high school campuses of just over 300 kids. She replied after reading it..."Dang right, I can tell you exactly who the turds are and who the good kids are."

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back