• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffrey to Louisville

Last edited:

Odd choice considering their room.
1614017399355.png

1614017555324.png

Cunningham also had 609 yards rushing on 131 attempts and 7 TDs

He'll make a very effective slot receiver for them and I'm sure he'll be a "very effective leader in the locker room", too.:Sarcastic:
Good night and good luck.

Last edited:
Odd choice considering their room.

https://gocards.com/sports/football/roster/malik-cunningham/11995

He'll be behind a R-Jr record setting multi-year starter. De Javu all over again...lateral move at best.
Not sure he's ever been worried about competition. Many times kids just need something different than what they are getting currently. Wish he was still here, but best of luck to him.

Last edited:
To me, this tells me the type of competitor the kids truly is. Could have gone to a non P5 school and walked in as the starter. Remember, Pass might be a R-Jr, but Luke is a R-Fr and all he wanted was a chance to develop at the QB position. Now he gets it. Additionally, with Cunningham in the room, it might make it an easier decision to transition to slot (eventually) and get on the field as they don't seem to have the depth issues we have.

Living here in Louisville I find this as an odd move. Cunningham isn't as good as his numbers look IMO but I still don't see CM winning the job. If he does switch to WR it'll be interesting as UofL does seem to use them well under Satterfield.

Smart. Actually sit behind a legit starter and learn the position while getting real QB coaching. What more can you want? He wasn't transferring because he thought he had earned the starting spot, he was transferring because he wasn't learning enough here and QBs have short windows. Look at Martinez. Has he improved since he was a FR? At least he can throw sidearm off the wrong foot though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back