• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffrey Leaves Louisville

You really need to lighten up and stop being so personal. it got you in very serious trouble once before on this board.

Nuff said

RR
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

It might be time to distinguish between "personal" and "disagreement."

Personal: You have a big nose.

Disagreement: Your opinion that Frost has been vindicated is dead wrong.

It's the off season. Let the conversation flow. Jump in, if you'd like, but understand that folks are going to disagree with you. In other words, lighten up and stop taking it personally.

I'm willing to share how terribly wrong you are here via PM if you're interested.

Frost said out loud that LM was the future QB at Nebraska. There is no vindication here at all. It's ok to be wrong and it's ok to point out that Frost was wrong.

Stop trying to make this out to be something different than it is with your "none of us knows...and that's a fact" and then going right into "this vindicates Coach Frost" as if your prior statement somehow makes your conjecture about the talk with the family real.

We know for a fact that Frost said LM was the future at QB here. We know for a fact that Frost started LM at QB. We know for a fact that LM didn't work out here as a QB and left Louisville after a handful of practices because he couldn't win the starting QB job there either.

Evaluating LM as a QB, saying he's the future QB, and starting him at QB were all mistakes. Again, that's fine, mistakes happen but pretending that somehow those mistakes vindicate Frost because of a "talk with the family" that you invented is disingenuous and borders on a rumor and those aren't allowed here.

20/20 hindsight is a real thing.

It's also easier to find fault in coaches than be a coach.

Seems like LM's departure worked out for Nebraska after all.

I think declaring that LM couldn't play QB based on a few games as a Freshman is a pretty high standard. Not many freshman QB's could have made this offense productive over the last few years. Frankly, i'm not sure Tom Brady could have done it.

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

It's the off season. Let the conversation flow. Jump in, if you'd like, but understand that folks are going to disagree with you. In other words, lighten up and stop taking it personally.

I'm willing to share how terribly wrong you are here via PM if you're interested.

They can disagree all they want

Thanks for the council I appreciate it

You can always PM when ever you want

The kid is a great athlete but I think his size is best suited for a smaller program if he wants to stay at QB. I just don't see him adding the weight to take a pounding at the FBS level. I wasn't a fan of how he left our program, but I obviously don't know the background or inside info so I can't say anything overly negative. Wasn't he briefly at No. Colorado before he made it to Louisville? If anything his frequent flyer miles are surpassing his NCAA stats at this point.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

Thank you, exactly. Nothing I said was personal it was just disagreeing with his assessment.

20/20 hindsight is a real thing.

It's also easier to find fault in coaches than be a coach.

Seems like LM's departure worked out for Nebraska after all.

I think declaring that LM couldn't play QB based on a few games as a Freshman is a pretty high standard. Not many freshman QB's could have made this offense productive over the last few years. Frankly, i'm not sure Tom Brady could have done it.
Just curious, how did his departure "work out" for Nebraska exactly?

Forgive me for inferring the statement that "it got you in very serious trouble once before on this board," to be related to someone getting in moderation trouble on the board.

You can infer what you want however no details what so ever were discussed nor will they be ever

So we can agree to disagree

Thank you, exactly. Nothing I said was personal it was just disagreeing with his assessment.

Except you said I made it up suggesting I was lying which is the only reason I replied to your post

Had you not that done I would have had no problem with what you posted

You can disagree all you want that's cool but when you make a statement like you did that a different ball game

As far as I am concerned it's over with we discussed and we can move on

Except you said I made it up suggesting I was lying which is the only reason I replied to your post

Had you not that done I would have had no problem with what you posted

You can disagree all you want that's cool but when you make a statement like you did that a different ball game

As far as I am concerned it's over with we discussed and we can move on
You did make up that there could have been a discussion between Frost and LM's family. That was just a pure guess on your part which is fine it happens here all the time. You tried using this conversation though as a way to say Frost was vindicated when we have no idea if that conversation ever happened.

You can infer what you want however no details what so ever were discussed nor will they be ever

So we can agree to disagree
Gotcha, as long as details are not discussed it's OK to generally discuss moderation in the open forums. :thumbsup:

Getting back to the topic...it sorta appears that LM may be a bit flakey, having visions of himself doing certain things, things that may not be his best attributes. Frost, IMO, and that of others played into that to a certain degree, and it didn't work out.

I don't see anything that vindicates Frost for that.

Gotcha, as long as details are not discussed it's OK to generally discuss moderation in the open forums. :thumbsup:

Getting back to the topic...it sorta appears that LM may be a bit flakey, having visions of himself doing certain things, things that may not be his best attributes. Frost, IMO, and that of others played into that to a certain degree, and it didn't work out.

I don't see anything that vindicates Frost for that.

No that's night correct and you know it.

Frankly I should not have done what I did. I let my better judgement lapse and made a mistake.

Not the first time I screwed up and will not be the last. My bad

If I am wrong I will say so on the Forum. In this case I was

I agree that Luke seems to feel entitled

We can agree to disagree on Frost

You did make up that there could have been a discussion between Frost and LM's family. That was just a pure guess on your part which is fine it happens here all the time. You tried using this conversation though as a way to say Frost was vindicated when we have no idea if that conversation ever happened.

I believe he was vindicated with Luje leaving

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back