• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke Fickell "there might be something there"

Actually, you're the one claiming multiple guys were never going to come here. LOL. So you must be "in the know!"

But when you said there is only one alpha dog, I certainly wouldn't be thinking LF is the only alpha dog. :Biggrin: That's just silly, hence the reason why I said Urban wasn't coming to Lincoln considering if there were only one, it would be him.
Uhhhh. Ok. Have a good Thanksgiving bro.

I was listening to the Pick 6 Podcast and those postulated that maybe Trev has a guy he’s wanted since last year. They mentioned Matt Campbell but what if it’s Fickell. Trev knew Fickell wasn’t going to leave last year as they were headed toward a birth in the CFP. Trev keeps the Frosty fans happy by bringing their guy back knowing he would fail and that Fickell probably wasn’t going to be able to make another CFP run from a non power 5 school.

Now Trev has his guy. If we don’t hear anything next weekend then we know it’s a coach whose team is playing in a CCG and that narrows it down to Fickell or Klieman. 8 years/$64 mill with $7-8 mill for assistants.
Hope not. Urban or KSU coach.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back