• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luensmann enters transfer portal

He just was never the same after his freshman year and his injury. Thought he would welcome a new staff but apparently not. Curious how this will change our scholarship numbers, I feel like he had a decent percentage and was drafted out of high school.

@BW22SM - he was struggling still in the fall, wasn't he?

Ya, he struggled this fall. He also flashed, not enough though. Pure guess, but I assume he didn't like what his role would be in 2020 and how that'd impact his draft stock.

Shouldn't impact our scholarship numbers in a negative way at all.

Last edited:

Ya, he struggled this fall. He also flashed, not enough though. Pure guess, but I assume he didn't like what his role would be in 2020 and how that'd impact his draft stock.

Shouldn't impact our scholarship numbers in a negative way at all.
Ya, i'm sure they didn't look at him for a weekend starter role. And they probably have better closer options, so he wanted out.

In regard to scholarship dollars, I was meaning I think DE gave him a pretty decent percentage so that should free up some dollars if Harvell and Bolt want to get someone to bolster 2020 or 2021 class.

Ya, i'm sure they didn't look at him for a weekend starter role. And they probably have better closer options, so he wanted out.

In regard to scholarship dollars, I was meaning I think DE gave him a pretty decent percentage so that should free up some dollars if Harvell and Bolt want to get someone to bolster 2020 or 2021 class.

Agree.

His scholarship is up in 2020 so it's already accounted for. Unless they get a mid year guy that can play right away to put that amount towards.

Last edited:
Agree.

His scholarship is up in 2020 so it's already accounted for. Unless they get a mid year guy that can play right away to put that amount towards.
Good point, they were counting on using it anyway. Darn, thought we would have some more money to bring in someone else.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back