• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LSU's honey badger.....done!

Saw this, Oga. Can't say I'm surprised. He had problems with drug tests in the past, and I would imagine that this is at least somewhat related. I doubt it was just a single issue.

I never liked the kid, anyway.

get him here. He still has technically 3 to play 2 left. Sit out one year with redshirt. BO should be on the horn calling people left and right. we have a scholly open. Bring him on board bo and co!

Herbstreet just called this a "tragedy". I think Herby needs a reality check. He may have a deep crush on all things SEC, but get real. ESPN is in full melt down mode. It's almost as pathetic as their slobbering love for all things Yankees/red sox.

Last edited:
At least we won't have to hear Mushburger yapping about "the honey badger" this and "the honey badger" that.

get him here. He still has technically 3 to play 2 left. Sit out one year with redshirt. BO should be on the horn calling people left and right. we have a scholly open. Bring him on board bo and co!

No way. This isn't a kid who failed one drug test, he failed multiple drug tests. That tells me he thinks weed (or whatever drug he was using) is SO important he is willing to put his entire future in jeopardy and hurt his team. That's not the kind of team oriented kid I want at Nebraska.

Secondly there's almost a zero percent chance Honey Badger transfers to a FBS school. Had this happened several months ago he probably would have declared for the supplemental NFL draft. Mel Kiper said today that previous to this incident he had Mathieu as an early second round pick. He now thinks he'd probably go in the late 2nd early 3rd round of next year's draft. Mathieu will do what Janoris Jenkins did after he got booted from FSU. He'll go to North Alabama or a similar school and declare for the draft the minute the season's over. The questions scouts have about him are about his size (5-8) and lack of elite speed for a CB. Playing two more years of CFB isn't going to make those questions go away.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back