• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LSU @UCLA

NWA Husker

Head Cheekbagger
2 Year Member
7 minutes left in the game and the fighting Chip Kelly’s have rushed for over 200, LSU has ran for 50 yards :oops:. Looking to ice the game on this drive.

LSU’s QB Max Johnson (Brad’s son) is a good looking QB. He’s getting pounded and still standing g in the pocket and throwing good balls.

So awesome

She cute?
AB752C10-3E70-47DF-B7FE-DCF198373D29.jpeg

Chip Kelly is absolutely trending in the right direction at UCLA.

UCLA hasn't lost a game by more than 6 points since the 2019 season.

This season, favored by 18 over Hawaii -- won by 34 ... underdogs by 2 to LSU -- won by 11.

That was a true big win for Chip Kelly yesterday.

Trending upwards…. The last thing I need to say about this is — no man on earth has outkicked his coverage with his wife more than Chip Kelly.

FWIW, that's Chip's girlfriend (which is always a better option than a wife anyhow).

Chip Kelly got divorced in 1999 and hasn't been married since.

I was at the game, there was never a time where the crowd felt comfortable, lsu has loads of talent, the worry of a comeback was always there. I think u get a better sense for that feeling on tv, as you see replays, stats, close up replays of dominant blocks and line play....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back