• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked LSU MIGHT BE BETTER THAN 1995 HUSKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope you're kidding. '95 Nebraska was never losing at halftime. They were never even close to going to overtime with anyone.

Last edited:
no one ever competed with the 95 huskers - i think washington state was the closest. IMO Lsu's close game with bama will serve as reason enough to think the '95 team better

you forgot 1 thing, the 95 huskers that destroyed the #2 gators had an offense. lsu just has a dominant defense

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l-iIfi3SNpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They are good, but it just is a reminder of how good the 95 team was. When you look back at the stats it is mind bogging. One thing in LSU's favor is they have played more top talent, BUT. . . THEY STILL HAVE TO WIN ONE MORE.

I don't believe NU, in the modern era, ever went into the locker at halftime with zero first downs.

I don't believe NU, in the modern era, ever went into the locker at halftime with zero first downs.

idk, 90 or 91 orange bowl against ga tech might have been close to that. if i remember right, didnt we have like 91 total yards that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back