• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lots of noise about Riola and Georgia.

There’s going to be a tremendous amount of pressure on him wherever he decides to go including Nebraska. He de-committed from Ohio State and it’s never been explained why. He’s going to I believe his third high school next season. I feel for the young man it’s a tough decision and the NIL money he’s going to be offered will more than likely be through the roof it just adds to the decision.
Hope he makes HIS decision soon and can enjoy the remaining high school time.

247 just had a pretty confident CB toward NU and NU he obviously just visted here (whatever that means).

Last edited:
Parasites do what they do. Plenty are feeding off what is becoming College Football, Inc.

1a414b01-3188-40c5-81c7-b057dc9b159c_87035095269192.gif

Some sites are saying ......................

Sure hope they're wrong.
He’ll sign with the Huskers or he won’t. Either way, I bet we still field a team. I’d love to have another Riola in Husker red but I am so over the savior narrative for anybody. I’m clearly not over giving my two cents on the topic though.

Last edited:
If there is noise about Raiola and Georgia I am not sure what you would call the last few weeks as it pertains to Raiola and Nebraska. I mean come on, after the week of March 24th Dylan will have been in Nebraska 3 times (that we know of) in the previous 120 days. That’s a lot.
Yep, when he threw the bones yesterday the crowd went crazy. How could he not want to come here?

Dylan gets Nebraska!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back