• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lost Treasures of the Maya

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Any body else watching this? Simply fascinating stuff. And that app to remove the trees to see what's there is simply amazing alien technology. Great series, and I highly recommend watching it, so you know it has to be good, if I highly recommend it. ;)

Last edited:

I always think I'll like stuff like this, then it's 50% commercials, 35% recap after the commercial, 10% waiting for something worth talking about that isn't the idea of finding something interesting then 5% interesting stuff.

I lose focus so fast anymore I just flip over to something else or turn the TV off.

Sorry to hear that. The show is very fascinating. Commercials do SUCK. But some of the things that they show in this show, are simply amazing to me. I really dig this sort of thing/show. I dig all the ancient pyramid, cave art, cave man, stuff that ancient man shouldn't been able to have, couldn't of had the knowledge of, but still did it stuff. It's a fantastic show. So there. ;)

Sorry to hear that. The show is very fascinating. Commercials do SUCK. But some of the things that they show in this show, are simply amazing to me. I really dig this sort of thing/show. I dig all the ancient pyramid, cave art, cave man, stuff that ancient man shouldn't been able to have, couldn't of had the knowledge of, but still did it stuff. It's a fantastic show. So there. ;)
You should watch Ancient Aliens then...you'd love it :Thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back