• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Losing QB's to the portal

Its not from the guys on the board although it has been discussed on this board with certain in touch posters verifying. My source has connections to people at practice. But I'll repeat.......nobody is saying he's a bust. Just wasn't ready last fall. Among the things that was making him not ready was arm strength. Does that mean he can only throw it 55 yards instead of 65? I'm not sure. I think its probably more noticeable in the throws that need to be delivered quickly to the sidelines. But that part I'm just guessing on so I'm not standing by that guess but it makes sense in Scott Frosts offense.
Can I have a guy at practices too? Apparently, either there are a ton more folks hanging around those practices than originally thought, or some of you are all friends with the same guy. :Rolf:

To your point, a noodle arm isn’t going to work, but LS’s film doesn’t show a noodle. If he’s a step slow in getting the ball out, that’s a problem, and limited Reps can reduce a guy’s ability to recognize and react quickly. Give him Luke’s reps, and then we’ll have a better understanding of what he can and can’t do.

Can I have a guy at practices too? Apparently, either there are a ton more folks hanging around those practices than originally thought, or some of you are all friends with the same guy. :Rolf:

To your point, a noodle arm isn’t going to work, but LS’s film doesn’t show a noodle. If he’s a step slow in getting the ball out, that’s a problem, and limited Reps can reduce a guy’s ability to recognize and react quickly. Give him Luke’s reps, and then we’ll have a better understanding of what he can and can’t do.
Unless something changes he is certainly going to get Luke's reps. As for the first part. You have to understand there are 100 some players and a couple of other dozen coaches and trainers watching what is going on. They all have friends and ex-teamates they communicate with. We have one poster here who gets communicated with a lot. We all know who it is and he is pretty subtle regarding releasing too much but Id advise reading into what he says pretty close because it matches the limited news I am getting. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back