• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord Stanley's Cup/2018 NHL Draft

I am a Viking fan and I hate every team that beat them in the Superbowl!

Oh wait! Every team has beaten the Vikings in the Superbowl!

Really thought we were going to force a game six but it just wasn’t to be. Congratulations to the Washington Capitals.

Am happy for Ovi, he's paid his dues, And of course Oshie, GO SIOUX!! good for the Caps, they earned it.

Didn't have a real emotional favorite in the race, but there is no better moment than when someone hoists the cup. Best trophy in all sports, not even close.

Last edited:

Am happy for Ovi, he's paid his dues, And of course Oshie, GO SIOUX!! good for the Caps, they earned it.

Didn't have a real emotional favorite in the race, but there is no better moment than when someone hoists the cup. Best trophy in all sports, not even close.
Beat me to it. IS HIS. Emotional talking about is dad. Always been a class act
GO Sioux.
Triple crown is best trophy in sports. Hardest one to get. Go Justify!

You been checking out recruits? Big D coming. And countries # 2 center and wing combo

Congrats to the Caps! Well-deserved championship! Also, congrats to the Golden Knights for one heck of an effort by a "put-together" team!! Amazing!

Sadly, my Sharks blew another chance to win it all; just, maybe, next year? ;)

Well, I didn't realize the game was last night, that sucks. I missed all of it, but, I guess it's just as well. I hate to do it, but, Congrats to the Caps. After game one, they dominated the series, and brought old Lord Stanley home for the first time. Now, let's hope it's their last time too.

First the Eagles, now the Caps. The way things are going for me, the Yankees are probably going to win the world series. :(

First the Eagles, now the Caps. The way things are going for me, the Yankees are probably going to win the world series. :(
You take that back mister, take it back right now..... The Yankees win, and we, me and you, we gonna have a problem. :O O:;)

Beat me to it. IS HIS. Emotional talking about is dad. Always been a class act
GO Sioux.
Triple crown is best trophy in sports. Hardest one to get. Go Justify!

C'mon Pops. If you were given one chance to have the ultimate spot of glory, would you rather hoist and kiss the exact trophy that Miktia, Richard, Howe, Orr, Gretzky, Lemieux, Messier, Jagr, Hull, etc etc etc touched? Or have some nameless stable hand throw a bouquet of flowers over your horse? It's not even close.

Last edited:
C'mon Pops. If you were given one chance to have the ultimate spot of glory, would you rather hoist and kiss the exact trophy that Miktia, Richard, Howe, Orr, Gretzky, Lemieux, Messier, Jagr, Hull, etc etc etc touched? Or have some nameless stable hand throw a bouquet of flowers over your horse? It's not even close.
Care nothing for the NFL. And your right it is not close. I'd take the triple crown trophy I've any.of em

Last edited:

Care nothing for the NFL. And your right it is not close. I'd take the triple crown trophy I've any.of em

Ha, I care nothing for the NFL either. But I love the Stanley Cup. Cudos to Justify for winning the triple crown, I live in ranch country (for another week anyway, then off to Colorado), you wouldn't believe how every bar in town goes nuts for all three of the races, people just flock in for them, it's quite a party, lots of fun.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back