• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord Stanley's Cup/2018 NHL Draft

Vegas came out strong tonight, but have since been outscored 3 - 0 and trail 3 - 1 with 7 minutes left in the 2nd period. Not counting the Golden Knights out just yet, but they don't look as sharp as they have. The Caps just look a bit quicker tonight.

VGK with their 2nd goal with just over 2 minutes left in the 2nd.... 3 - 2 game now.... GO VEGAS!!!!

Fantastic game except for the actual score....
The Caps have 3 minutes to tie this series up, Vegas has that much time to tie the game up. Go Golden.....

OH WOW!!! Talk about a save. This game should be tied, but the Caps goalie made an incredible save. Jumpin' Jesus man....

Series all tied up at 1 game a piece. It's looking like a 7 game series to me at this point. Wowzers!!!!

Not sure how any sports fan doesn't like hockey. Playoff hockey is so intense.
Agreed. I assume you saw that crazy good save for the Caps. I was screaming, "Hell Yeah" as I thought that Vegas tied the darn thing up..... Intense indeed.

Not sure how any sports fan doesn't like hockey. Playoff hockey is so intense.
It’s absolutely exhausting, I’ve followed hockey and teams for years but never had one that I was close too since I’ve never lived in a city with a team, but with the VGK my passion for it has increased 100fold and I’m all in on this team as I am with the Huskers. At least with football you get a week long break to rest before the next emotional roller coaster.

It’s absolutely exhausting, I’ve followed hockey and teams for years but never had one that I was close too since I’ve never lived in a city with a team, but with the VGK my passion for it has increased 100fold and I’m all in on this team as I am with the Huskers. At least with football you get a week long break to rest before the next emotional roller coaster.
True but no sport can match NHL playoff intensity. Its non-stop for 60 minutes and then some sometimes.

What a great game see! Did your friend get tickets or just watch out on the plaza?
Turns out, Ben has an old buddy who has season tickets for 2. Also, he said, the tickets were 1K each! He showed me the seats on his phone............2nd row from the ice, near the blue line! Nice! :)

Pat Sajak? Why was that bit of bafoonery necessary. Reminded me of the Lakers calling on Dick Van Dyke 20 years after he was culturally relevant

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back