• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Looks like we are still recruiting Darien Bryant hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

His 2010 highlights:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qOyrqC-e2pY" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I really thought we would cool on a kid that would decommit from us in a day. Something is off there for a kid to do that. We must be desperate or this kid must be pretty good for us to stay after him.

It will be an interesting final week for the 2011 class. Hope we can get some more playmakers to wrap things up.

I really thought we would cool on a kid that would decommit from us in a day. Something is off there for a kid to do that. We must be desperate or this kid must be pretty good for us to stay after him.

I would say both!

Or maybe our coaches realize 17 and 18 year old kids make rash decisions and have decided not to hold it against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back