• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Looking to 2013 Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

caNUfeelit

Recruit
5 Year Member
Just thinking about the talent on our team this year and the possibility of players getting drafted in the '13 draft. Going through our roster I thought these guys have a shot:

Baker Steinkuhler
Daimion Stafford
Kyler Reed
Ben Cotton
Cam Meredith (with a big season)
Brett Maher
And of course Rex Burkhead

I realize its very early and a number of these guys need big seasons, but thought it'd be a good offseason topic. Thoughts?

Just thinking about the talent on our team this year and the possibility of players getting drafted in the '13 draft. Going through our roster I thought these guys have a shot:

Baker Steinkuhler
Daimion Stafford
Kyler Reed
Ben Cotton
Cam Meredith (with a big season)
Brett Maher
And of course Rex Burkhead

I realize its very early and a number of these guys need big seasons, but thought it'd be a good offseason topic. Thoughts?

I agree with the list you have here.. we will have more playes drafted next year for sure.

BS - 3rd round
DS - 2nd
KR - 4th
BC - 7th
CM - ?
BM - free agent
RB - 3rd.

I agree with the list you have here.. we will have more playes drafted next year for sure.

BS - 3rd round
DS - 2nd
KR - 4th
BC - 7th
CM - ?
BM - free agent
RB - 3rd.

BS - 7th round
DS - free agent
KR - 6th or 7th
BC - free agent
CM - 3rd round
BM - free agent
RB - 2nd round

BS - 7th round
DS - free agent
KR - 6th or 7th
BC - free agent
CM - 3rd round
BM - free agent
RB - 2nd round

Agree, but I think CM is a 5th or 6th rounder based on the combine, not results on the field. Baker will be taken late and converted into a OT, doomed to the practice squads for 2 or 3 years learning.

Next year might be worse than this year. The talent level out of NUs 2012 and 2013 draft classes is abysmal. I'd only draft Rexy knowing what I know from these guys.

Aren't I a negative Nancy today?;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back