• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Looking at tomorrow

Stuck in the South

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
I'm not an X and O person, but what would be nice to see-not even looking at the scoreboard or lineup sheet.
Maximum of 1 snap sailing and maximum of one snap requiring a leap to catch. (zero of each would be great)
No timeouts or penalties on an exchange of possession, including starting a half or after a kick-off.
RBs not running into the QB or each other.
DB's wrapping up a receiver on a tackle
No offense redzone penalties.

OK-so the list is long and I didn't even count turnovers or 3rd down conversions.

Take care of those and that will show some progress.

I'm not an X and O person, but what would be nice to see-not even looking at the scoreboard or lineup sheet.
Maximum of 1 snap sailing and maximum of one snap requiring a leap to catch. (zero of each would be great)
No timeouts or penalties on an exchange of possession, including starting a half or after a kick-off.

OK-so the list is long and I didn't even count turnovers or 3rd down conversions.

Not getting woodsheded would be a awesome start at this point.

Good list. How about adding 11 players on punt returns?

You will see that tomorrow from Iowa.Really hurts to print that.Keep the faith.GBR.

agree with all of this... good list. Improving everything that is within our control.
Would also like to see players used in ways that utilize their strengths/skills.
A bit more QB under center; Husker power running game... especially if/when we only need 1 yard for a TD or a 1st down.

GBR!!

agree with all of this... good list. Improving everything that is within our control.
Would also like to see players used in ways that utilize their strengths/skills.
A bit more QB under center; Husker power running game... especially if/when we only need 1 yard for a TD or a 1st down.

GBR!!
The qb under center. Don't know why the game plan treats that as the plaque. Maybe as the players mature and can handle more of a playbook it will happen

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back