• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Look What You Made Me Do

Whether or not you absolutely hate her, love her or don't even know who she is, she's absolutely expletive GOLDEN! Say what you will, what it boils down to is if you talk shite about her, it's because yer effing damned jealous cuz you'll never be that cool and insanely successful. Bitch. Oh, wait, where was I.... :p;)

Whether or not you absolutely hate her, love her or don't even know who she is, she's absolutely expletive GOLDEN! Say what you will, what it boils down to is if you talk shite about her, it's because yer effing damned jealous cuz you'll never be that cool and insanely successful. Bitch. Oh, wait, where was I.... :p;)
She knows how to market herself,

I just don't care for her music. Does that make me a Hater?
There's actually only a couple songs of hers I like.
I don't like most of her stuff; I wish she would at least take vocal lessons and try to expand her range like Madonna did. Taylor still sounds like teeny-bopper music.

But I like how she shows genuine appreciation for her fans, and really seems to care about them.
And it seems that many artists have issues with their earlier producers/labels taking advantage of them (which is why Prince changed his "name" to that symbol -- to try to get out of contracts that exploited him), so I thought this was an interesting move by her.

There's actually only a couple songs of hers I like.
I don't like most of her stuff; I wish she would at least take vocal lessons and try to expand her range like Madonna did. Taylor still sounds like teeny-bopper music.

But I like how she shows genuine appreciation for her fans, and really seems to care about them.
And it seems that many artists have issues with their earlier producers/labels taking advantage of them (which is why Prince changed his "name" to that symbol -- to try to get out of contracts that exploited him), so I thought this was an interesting move by her.
All the best to her. I agree, she seems like a nice person.

Don't like her. Never have. Never ever ever.

Don't like her music, don't like her voice, don't like her politics. She can stay the hell off my radio.
Don't like her. Never have. Never ever ever.

Don't like her music, don't like her voice, don't like her politics. She can stay the hell off my radio.
Agree, but still would bang her...hard!:Banana:

My nephew lived right across the street from her when she was renting a place in the West Village of NYC a couple of years ago. There was a recent article on it (see link below). My nephew says he doesn't know how the owner couldn't have known he had rented the place to somebody famous....there were body guards outside the front door 24x7.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back