• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked Texas thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalRed

All Big 10
5 Year Member
I only started this so that I could respond to Hukserpilk and Huskerlullaby.

Pilk, my feelings about the program are not going to hurt the program in any way. If this program has survived twenty years of losing, and Bill Callahan, my level of expectation, which is based in reality is not going to damage them. Especially since I live way out here in California. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Lullaby, you nailed it right on the head!

Oh, and Voice, that may be one of the most empty platitudes I've ever read. Even if the entire fan base wants this team to be the best, it isn't going to make an iota of difference as to how these kids play in any game.

So you make a thread get locked and thus you just start another one!

Cool I did not know that was allowed on here!

I only started this so that I could respond to Hukserpilk and Huskerlullaby.

Pilk, my feelings about the program are not going to hurt the program in any way. If this program has survived twenty years of losing, and Bill Callahan, my level of expectation, which is based in reality is not going to damage them. Especially since I live way out here in California. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Lullaby, you nailed it right on the head!

Oh, and Voice, that may be one of the most empty platitudes I've ever read. Even if the entire fan base wants this team to be the best, it isn't going to make an iota of difference as to how these kids play in any game.

The crazy world of Arthur Brown is all that comes to mind, well that and what President Obama said about Kayne West.

A new thread started to continue on the argument that led to the shutdown of a thread about Texas' coaching. Classic. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back