• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Live Video Coverage of the NFL Draft: Jamies 5th round & Farniok 7th round

Jaimes is walking into a good situation ... the Chargers have Brian Bulaga at right tackle. Bulaga is a very good veteran player entering the 2nd of a 3 year contract with the Chargers making $10M per year.

Bulaga is an excellent player to learn from and mentor Jaimes. He’s also a bit injury prone so the window to play may be earlier than anticipated.

The Chargers also signed Corey Linsley this offseason the All-Pro center last season.

With fellow rookie Slaughter at LT the situation in LA appears bright.

I think both of them will be better suited for a pro offensive line than the spread run at Nebraska
Agree with Jaimes. I don't think Farniok has much of a chance making a team his first year. If he uses the year on a practice squad and gets his footwork in order, he might have a shot down the line. I will say this, I think once Farniok gets with the right people to get his athleticism improved..................he's a better player than we made him into.

Agree with Jaimes. I don't think Farniok has much of a chance making a team his first year. If he uses the year on a practice squad and gets his footwork in order, he might have a shot down the line. I will say this, I think once Farniok gets with the right people to get his athleticism improved..................he's a better player than we made him into.

Frost and Austen would not have recruited either one of them for the offense they run. They are better suited and will eventually thrive in a pro style offense much like they were recruited to play in

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back