• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Little more perspective

Pops

I have squandered my resistance
15 Year Member
Ok i have been a fan since the beginning of NU football in 1890. I have been through much harder times than today and i can tell you the fans have not changed..

Since NU is really the only sport in town. The towns people expect a lot. It took 80 years to get their first championship Think about that a min and tell me to be patient

The older i get the patience wears thin. I don’t have another 80 years. Think about us ole folk that have been here since the beginning of it all.

Been through the ups and downs. We used to have to argue through letters and telegraph. Fans of today can just post on these here inter webs and their opinion matters

No ones opinion matters good bad and the ugly. Enjoy the game that has turned into some sissy form of the sport i learned to love

Big ole helmets, protective gear from head to toe. Yeah real tough guys.. there use to be no tv timeout or even any timeouts todays players play for an average of12 to 15 minutes a game

I remover when men were men

So enjoy the game. Expect little and let’s have a beer

C1CD2A08-7CE2-442B-B90A-68A7EC94EFD3.jpeg

These guys say... relax and enjoy

Last edited:

Ok i have been a fan since the beginning of NU football in 1890. I have been through much harder times than today and i can tell you the fans have not changed..

Since NU is really the only sport in town. The towns people expect a lot. It took 80 years to get their first championship Think about that a min and tell me to be patient

The older i get the patience wears thin. I don’t have another 80 years. Think about us ole folk that have been here since the beginning of it all.

Been through the ups and downs. We used to have to argue through letters and telegraph. Fans of today can just post on these here inter webs and their opinion matters

No ones opinion matters good bad and the ugly. Enjoy the game that has turned into some sissy form of the sport i learned to love

Big ole helmets, protective gear from head to toe. Yeah real tough guys.. there use to be no tv timeout or even ant timeouts todays players play for an average of12 to 15 minutes a game

View attachment 31689

gif is too big...

Last edited:

Big ole helmets, protective gear from head to toe. Yeah real tough guys.. there use to be no tv timeout or even any timeouts todays players play for an average of12 to 15 minutes a game

View attachment 31689

With proper nutrition and weight training, I could have been an All American in 1890.

View attachment 31689

Thought I knew you from somewhere. That was you back in the day. Somehow we have survived all of this. But times agettin short.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back