• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

little Ferentz gonna get some

Dad is probably gonna smack him up side the head.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...cle_15ccdd92-30e4-11e7-abb1-bfb1d75c727d.html

Of all the positives that may come with a rejuvenated NU program if Riley is able to bring us back, none will pleasure me more than putting Iowa in it's place.

It's been a tough decade-and-a-half since we slipped off the horse and haven't figured out how to get back on.
This made big news in Gazette. I think Iowa has gotten a little full of themselves. Yes they beat us handily last year but this was also a year they lost to North Dakota State, beaten soundly by Northwestern as well as losing to Penn State and Wisconsin. Had they not beaten us it would have been a very disappointing year for Iowa. We need to beat them on the field and get the train back on the track.

Doesn't really bother me that much and I am sure it doesn't bother our coaching staff. Witty bantor back and forth is good for the game. Best way to prove him wrong is just win the games.

Good rebuttal by the way at the bottom of the article.

The junior Ferentz clearly hasn't been paying attention to the asskicking that Iowa has been receiving from Nebraska on the recruiting front over the past 2 years. He also provided some very nice bulletin board material for November.

index.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170505-121851.png
    Screenshot_20170505-121851.png
    335 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
:yawn: ... as Colin Cowherd says - Iowa is the fake ID of CFB

time to shut BF up ... GBR!

Last edited:
I'll say it here, too. Iowa is like diarrhea. They get the best of you once in a while. However, we're going to flush them down into the sewer, where they belong, very soon.
As long as you don't forget that diarrhea can literally kill you, so you still have to be careful.

From that same conversation, lil' Ferentz stated that when they offer someone, they intend to have them play for them and won't take away scholarships...

But he had a ripped a QBs scholarship from him when he lost his job as a senior and the kid ended up at Western Illinois. So...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back