• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked List of who is visiting for the Mizzou game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try flying in a commercial jet, in a normal seat, with a knee injury....very hard to to do....not to mention I'm sure his doctor wouldn't give the okay for those reasons....

I had read already that Lyons won't be here because of his MCL tear. Is there any particular reason that injury is keeping him from travelling? Or just a personal choice of Wayne's?

Try flying in a commercial jet, in a normal seat, with a knee injury....very hard to to do....not to mention I'm sure his doctor wouldn't give the okay for those reasons....

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks. Never thought about the transportation, nor the doctor.

Just a reminder who will visit on Satruday.....

This figures to be the other big weekend for recruiting official visits....two big names thus far with scheduled visits....

AS of 28 October:

Darien Bryant 3***
Charles Jackson 4****
Mickey Johnson 4****
Ryan Klachko "N" 4****---Will not make it due to playoff game
Wayne Lyons 4****----Will not make it due to season ending slight medial collateral ligament (MCL) tear
Ryan Reeves "N" 4****
David Santos 3 "N"***

Aren't Santos and Jackson teammates from Klein TX? If so, I would think we have a good chance getting Jackson. :)

Jackson is really high on Arkansas with Nebraska a close second at this point, so this visit will be huge in turning him towards us....

Just a reminder who will visit on Satruday.....

This figures to be the other big weekend for recruiting official visits....two big names thus far with scheduled visits....

AS of 28 October:

Darien Bryant 3***
Charles Jackson 4****
Mickey Johnson 4****
Ryan Klachko "N" 4****---Will not make it due to playoff game
Wayne Lyons 4****----Will not make it due to season ending slight medial collateral ligament (MCL) tear
Ryan Reeves "N" 4****
David Santos 3 "N"***

That would be great. Given our secondary play, if you're a DB and you want to be the best, where else would you rather go?

Yes Jackson would be a great get along with Mitchell and with Evens looking great, we would be set for awhile....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back