• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lightbourn to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't.

Wifi does the trick both home and office.
Yep, it usually does. Some circumstances are different, however. Such as when you don't have internet at home, or don't want to use office WiFi. Or if you travel a lot.

T-Mobile has offered UL data since almost forever at no extra cost. They just throttled down the speed after you reach a certain limit. Other carriers have only recently been offering UL plans.

Yep, it usually does. Some circumstances are different, however. Such as when you don't have internet at home, or don't want to use office WiFi. Or if you travel a lot.

T-Mobile has offered UL data since almost forever at no extra cost. They just throttled down the speed after you reach a certain limit. Other carriers have only recently been offering UL plans.

Yeah, I've heard about these improving plans. I should probably research it as I do listen to Spotify in my car on occasion. Verizon, though.

Last edited:

I think he will surprise people, the kid has talent just needs to fix what is between his ears. Punting in front of 10K people has to be easier than 90K. He will do well.

33ej29.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Good Lord. We continue to be their farm club.

Incorrect. THEY continue to be OUR graveyard.

If we were a farm club, our best players would graduate to Oregon State. In reality, our worst players decide they have a better chance at a bottom feeder FBS school with some fun coaches and people they kinda-sorta used to know. You know when your boss at McDonalds was a hardass and all those kids from the other high school seemed like they had fun working at Broncos? That guy Greg from late night drive thru shift jumped over there and it's totally baller. They just kinda make burgers while goofing around. I mean, it's Broncos. People expect a half hour wait for their chicken and the food is mediocre at best. You can get paid while you fool around in the kitchen and take 19 smoke breaks. They don't care.

This is not about football or excellence or winning. It's not about Day By Day. It's not about earning your damn Blackshirt or running stadium steps or hitting those Colorado linemen so hard they fold like a cheap suit against Kansas next week.

It's about a soft underbelly culture where you can just have a gosh-darn good time and not worry too much about lifting or playbook memorization. It's a YMCA team in Power 5 clothing. At least they can earn a degree.

At least they better, because all the bums in Corvallis find their way down to Eugene and I'm not dealing with any more hobos panhandling around in this town.

Last edited:
I wish the young man the best. Now, on to more important stuff.................................................RB room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back