• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lexi

The_CornTorch

Scout Team
5 Year Member
So what exactly happened with her this season? Did she just get overtaken by better players in the starting lineup?

Recall some news reports suggesting it was a delicate situation for Cook to navigate.

I think it was a combinations of things:

Lacking in practice performance/focus
The desire for match experience for the young outsides early
Looking to the future a bit by Cook
Strong competition from really talented but young outsides

So what exactly happened with her this season? Did she just get overtaken by better players in the starting lineup?

Recall some news reports suggesting it was a delicate situation for Cook to navigate.

3kpgih.gif

I was wondering the same thing this entire tournament. I don’t follow that closely since my daughter stoped playing volleyball after her senior high school year 2 years ago. But I couldn’t finger out why Lexi never saw the court. I’m all for going with the next gen when a player is in her 6th year and you have a couple of strong freshmen. A friend of mine was a junior as Marino’s back up at Pitt in 83-84. Once Marino graduated, my friend was relegated to holding the clip board. My friend has done ok for himself. The number that get to the next level is infinitesimal. Nothing to be ashamed of. Lexi did the UN good. She seems like a class act.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back