• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Level of confidence that HSCF "turns it around"

On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that scott "turns it around" next season (1= not confident)

Votes: 41 39.8%

Votes: 16 15.5%

Votes: 14 13.6%

Votes: 4 3.9%

Votes: 8 7.8%

Votes: 5 4.9%

Votes: 10 9.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters

BARNUM is back

Son of NUM
5 Year Member
idc whatever that means to you. I guess I'm going with 'wins enough football games to warrant keeping his job"

I really don't believe in what he is doing here, our recruiting looks so bleak, we are a tremendously unintelligent football team IMO. it is really hard for me to find hope that next season will be winning football

Last edited:

Going to be tough to turn it around next year. Have a feeling players are going to enter the portal, good coaches wont come to fill positions, and maybe lose a few other good coaches like Fisher. Think NU will be looking for a new HC after 6 games next year :(

I think TA took a multi-year risk with keeping Frost. We all know we don't have much of a signing class this year. And since it's like 90 percent chance we are in this shape a year from now, we will likely have two straight missed recruiting classes. It takes a long time to get that ship straight. 2025-26 is what I am thinking, if we get the right coach.

I think TA took a multi-year risk with keeping Frost. We all know we don't have much of a signing class this year. And since it's like 90 percent chance we are in this shape a year from now, we will likely have two straight missed recruiting classes. It takes a long time to get that ship straight. 2025-26 is what I am thinking, if we get the right coach.
My fear is that by waiting a year to can Frost, the next coach will be tasked with a rebuild. Whereas, a coach coming in now would have a better team of players to succeed with, quicker.

GET TICKETS

Back