• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's Talk Wisconsin...

Why would Paul Chryst have a beef with Scott Frost again?
I wonder the same thing. I remember Chryst being caught on camera shouting “take that M********s” when they scored a TD against us last year.

In last year's game at Wisconsin, there was less than a minute to go in the 1st half and Frost called a timeout and was trying to get some points on the scoreboard before halftime. Paul Chryst yelled "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is that chicken $#!T?" There was also the "take that ****" as @Hugoniot pointed out. He also had said some colorful things in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

In last year's game at Wisconsin, there was less than a minute to go in the 1st half and Frost called a timeout and was trying to get some points on the scoreboard before halftime. Paul Chryst yelled "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is that chicken $#!T?" There was also the "take that ****" as @Hugoniot pointed out. He also had said some colorful things in the 2nd half.

Reading this gets me fired up. Frost has to be aware of some of this trash talk. I hope it gets him and the team fired up and an angry.

Reading this gets me fired up. Frost has to be aware of some of this trash talk. I hope it gets him and the team fired up and an angry.
I furthermore hope that being hyped up is a good thing for this team. I'm not sure that the defense can play well hyped up... they tend to vacate their gaps when they are just playing normal.

I saw that last year as well ... Chryst comes off as a mild-mannered even-keeled coach. Never hear anything about him publicly but there is something more under the surface here!

Last edited:

If we somehow managed to beat Wisconsin, I really wouldn't care what happened against Maryland and Iowa......

ScuM fans. ( I know your not). But this reminded me of statements I've heard from many of them, many times.

IF they beat Nebraska......they have a successful year, regardless if they win another game. And what is truly bizarre....they actually believe it.

I believe Chryst perceives us as a bunch of sissy little girls that came into the league truly believing that we would dominate.

ScuM fans. ( I know your not). But this reminded me of statements I've heard from many of them, many times.

IF they beat Nebraska......they have a successful year, regardless if they win another game. And what is truly bizarre....they actually believe it.

Just a product of having a good friend who happens to be an obnoxious Wiscy fan who probably couldn’t name three players on their team......

I believe Chryst perceives us as a bunch of sissy little girls that came into the league truly believing that we would dominate.

That’s a part of it for sure. With our AD suggesting coaches are “running a little scared” and our coach saying “better get us in year one,” opposing coaches are circling the Nebraska game.

Frost isn’t short on confidence, and his entire playing and coaching career, he’s backed it up. He’s not backing it up in 2019, and he seems a little unsure how to handle it. So far, he’s mostly put it on the kids.

Got to wonder if NU can move the ball consistently against the Wisconsin D. If they can’t it will be a long afternoon. Probably need some turnovers to stay close.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back