• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's talk about Dedrick Mills

Bradley is technically better in about every aspect of his position, and his high school coaching was pretty exceptional by the looks of it. You weren't watching the same spring game. Mazour has one speed which is why he can catch people off guard at times then get stuck on the next. Mazour had some wiggle last year, but he's not showing it this year. And the lack of a high top end speed is going to limit his ability to break long runs. You cannot fake longer legs no matter how hard he works.

so guys with short legs can't run? Might want to let Dusty Stamer and a ton of other sprinters know

Bradley is technically better in about every aspect of his position, and his high school coaching was pretty exceptional by the looks of it. You weren't watching the same spring game. Mazour has one speed which is why he can catch people off guard at times then get stuck on the next. Mazour had some wiggle last year, but he's not showing it this year. And the lack of a high top end speed is going to limit his ability to break long runs. You cannot fake longer legs no matter how hard he works.
Dude I just don’t get the fascination with Bradley. If he was good he would play.

Thanks for your self diagnosis, but we all probably had our suspicions. Really, on a serious note, I think you shouldn't because self disclosure in a public forum erases your HIPPA protection. It does explain your bashing the Husker fans talking about the status of their program during a losing season. If you keep this behavior up you'll risk ostracizing yourself.

Let's just start with being somewhat accurate and go from there. You make claims that are so false, the rest of your posts are ignored.

Let me know when we have athletes like them.

We're going to need your decoder ring.

You said:
You cannot fake longer legs no matter how hard he works.

Make your mind up. Do we need great athletes or guys with long legs?

Dude I just don’t get the fascination with Bradley. If he was good he would play.
Of course, just like Ozigbo game 1 last year. Just like Mills in the season up to the first half of the Wisconsin game. Plenty of evidence was there. If you study what makes a runningback good then you can see the traits he exhibits.

Of course, just like Ozigbo game 1 last year. Just like Mills in the season up to the first half of the Wisconsin game. Plenty of evidence was there. If you study what makes a runningback good then you can see the traits he exhibits.

Ok

Im not a huge fan of WR playing RB. When we don’t have any other options, I get it, but I cringe every time he hits the LOS.

It makes me think of Ivan Drago in Rocky 4. One of those defenders is thinking to himself, I must break you.
maxresdefault.jpg

I think the light has turned on with him. Big dif from what he was used to to what he had to learn

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back