• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's Take Advantage of the Transfer Portal

Anybody remember back before social media the "Voice from the Grandstand"? I always remember Bama Butch.

Su needos a good teamos pal of minos

1610657489218.png

Poor guy can’t even get to a bowl game and his best player said adios this week on top of it
Guess wandale liked running 21 yard routes
He wants to pursue an "NFL dream", but unfortunately our "best player" (I would disagree with that statement) was 5' 8" 160, and didn't even have breakaway speed. Tough kid, decent playmaker, but just not an NFL caliber guy. I'm alright with the departure

I know AM didn't throw any long passes for the most part after he got benched but when he came back he was much more efficient. The fumbles on the other hand were cringe worthy. If he has deep threats and we can run the ball effectively I feel like he can effectively manage the game if he doesn't fumble.
So your goood with status quo if am can manage the offense? Why would it be so bad to bring in another qb like burrows if we could get them? Is it so terrible to see us bring in a guy and that guy ends up being better than am?

So your goood with status quo if am can manage the offense? Why would it be so bad to bring in another qb like burrows if we could get them? Is it so terrible to see us bring in a guy and that guy ends up being better than am?
I'd love to bring someone in to compete with AM...but the truth is, there are no Joe Burrows, or even Adrian Martinez's available in the portal. The QB quality is very poor and the one's that would intrigue you are younger and would not come here knowing Adrian is #1, Scott has stated LM is the future, and you have another 4* in LS sitting on the bench.

Honestly, I think with the lack of weapons we had on the field at times this year that Tom Brady may have looked like an average QB in this offense....why we can't get our 4 star recruits on the field to give him some weapons or find a deep threat is my biggest question/concern.

Honestly, I think with the lack of weapons we had on the field at times this year that Tom Brady may have looked like an average QB in this offense....why we can't get our 4 star recruits on the field to give him some weapons or find a deep threat is my biggest question/concern.
Tom Brady is the GOAT but I get your point and I hate Brady!

Funny could of sworn am over threw some wide open passes to wr1 deep. But then again bet it wasn’t ams fault it was wr1 for not running fast enough to get deeper. Wr leaving just shows how much we don’t have a qb.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back