• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lets take a look at the schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh please. You can mark SDSU, Illinois, Purdue, Iowa and Minn down as wins right now. There's 7. Even as horrible as Bo is he'll find another win or two beyond that.

And many will be happy with that. Being in the other teams receiving votes section.

We have no business being in the other teams receiving votes section. Thar would mean at least one blind or lazy idiot voted us in their top 25.

We have no business being in the other teams receiving votes section. Thar would mean at least one blind or lazy idiot voted us in their top 25.

Not next week. I mean when we get our 8-9 wins through the season. Some will point to it and see success like we are Iowa State or something. I know that sounds arrogant and entitled, but its the way I feel.

Not next week. I mean when we get our 8-9 wins through the season. Some will point to it and see success like we are Iowa State or something. I know that sounds arrogant and entitled, but its the way I feel.
1995 is coming back in 2 years.....or is that just a 20 year reunion.

And many will be happy with that. Being in the other teams receiving votes section.

I'm no longer happy with beating sub par teams and losing against decent teams that we should beat. It's time to make changes that will have us winning against better talent. I still say that we need better recruiting and a QB that will lead this teams to big wins. Thank god T-mart is gone after this year.. The issue is, do we have a backup QB that can become a true leader???

Oh please. You can mark SDSU, Illinois, Purdue, Iowa and Minn down as wins right now. There's 7. Even as horrible as Bo is he'll find another win or two beyond that.

There's the 9 wins AND all is OK in Husker land for another year.

All the while the Louisville's, Oregons, Ohio St's, Meatchicken's, etc. will continue to leave us and our OLD traditions behind.

Ah yes... and you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back