• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's put Mickey Joseph's staff together, shall we.

OL is still a huge disaster but I think it's hard to say we aren't playing better. Do you think with Frost we win the 2 games we did?
Despite my post a couple ago, I also agree with you. We are playing better in my mind clearly and I do agree lt's likely Frost loses the 2 Mickey won.

I just think he has to show more than that to assert he's got the right stuff in the absence of a stronger track record in higher positions.

Last edited:
Despite my post a couple ago, I also agree with you. We are playing better in my mind clearly and I do agree lt's likely Frost loses the 2 Mickey won.

I just think he has to show more than that to assert he's got the right stuff in the absence of a stronger track record in higher positions.
Fair opinion. I can't 100% disagree and if he does win 3 more, I'm glad it's not me having to decide if he gets the job!

If we win the West, even tie but win the tiebreaker, I think that seals it. Hard to pass up the guy that won you your division which we haven't done in a very long time.

OL is still a huge disaster but I think it's hard to say we aren't playing better. Do you think with Frost we win the 2 games we did?
Not in a row since that’s the first time since 2018 that Huskers beat 2 P5 teams in a row. That’s a FACT -sad one at that - Jack.

I think Mickey ought to be under same deal that Frost was. Finish 500 and he gets job. If he finishes 3-2, I think he should earn the job. Probably won't be the deal, I imagine

Except that he didn't come to Nebraska expecting/prepared to be head coach (interim or not). He's been at Nebraska for less than a year and is working with someone else's players and someone else's philosophy/system.

wrong.. he is working with someone else's players, yes, but he has made changes. He fired the DC, he has made numerous personnel changes.. The only thing left is the OC.. ok, not the only thing..

BTW, every coach comes into a new job using someone else's players.. happens every time.

wrong.. he is working with someone else's players, yes, but he has made changes. He fired the DC, he has made numerous personnel changes.. The only thing left is the OC.. ok, not the only thing..

BTW, every coach comes into a new job using someone else's players.. happens every time.
Yes, with their choice of assistants/coordinators and both spring and fall practice to prepare. I'm not advocating for MJ, but he is necessarily handicapped by Frost's decisions.

My point is he'd say that regardless. You should listen to Saban talk about his annual cupcake opponent in November that SEC teams typically use as a bye week or to get backups some late season playing time. You'd think he was talking about the SEC title game.
Saban is pretty funny when he does that. He usually doesn't hold back at all, and the worse the opponent the more he lays it on.

Yes, with their choice of assistants/coordinators and both spring and fall practice to prepare. I'm not advocating for MJ, but he is necessarily handicapped by Frost's decisions.

He selected his own DC didn't he? yes, he selected a guy from within, but Trev said he will do whatever he thinks he needs to do. That was MJ's choice, not Frost's.. You say you are not advocating, but you kind of are.

Regardless, MJ hasn't done anything, yet, to prove himself. He has won 2 games, and against weak competition.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back