• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LET'S HEAR IT FOR RED REIGN!

Speaking of, are there any takers yet? :Lol:

First of all I'd like to thank my family and board mates for all their support through the years.

After much thought and introspection, I'm transferring to the Fort Hayes State board.

My general lack of knowledge of the program will go unnoticed, as no one really pays attention to Fort Hayes State.

First of all I'd like to thank my family and board mates for all their support through the years.

After much thought and introspection, I'm transferring to the Fort Hayes State board.

My general lack of knowledge of the program will go unnoticed, as no one really pays attention to Fort Hayes State.
1610414363286.png

Don't make dad RR mad he's in a good mood.

He was soo gracious and kind to me when I forgot what site I was on at 2am and made an AOC cancel culture sarcastic comment.
I was so embarrassed to be called on it , he had to talk me off the canceling my subscription ledge.
very nice, kind and well balanced man moderator.
I probably would have just shoved ya.... :Lol: :Cheers:

Aren't you gone yet? :Rockon:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back