• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let the Minnesota exodus begin

So I sure don't follow Minnesota close and I don't follow recruiting very close, I know a little about PJ not a big fan but he seems to do well wherever he is at, so what is the deal with losing recruits?

So I sure don't follow Minnesota close and I don't follow recruiting very close, I know a little about PJ not a big fan but he seems to do well wherever he is at, so what is the deal with losing recruits?
Speculation is he was putting on a lot of pressure to get commits early because of the pandemic.

Fortunately, this has dropped Minnesota's 2021 national recruiting ranking to 17th. Unfortunately, Wisconsin is 13 and Iowa is 14.

Times sure have changed. Minnesota currently has four 4-stars, Iowa with 3, and Wisconsin with 5! Heck, even Northwestern has 3.

Fortunately, this has dropped Minnesota's 2021 national recruiting ranking to 17th. Unfortunately, Wisconsin is 13 and Iowa is 14.

Times sure have changed. Minnesota currently has four 4-stars, Iowa with 3, and Wisconsin with 5! Heck, even Northwestern has 3.
It does kind of feel like we are sitting in 4th place in the West Division right now for the 2021 class. Maybe that changes soon if we add Neville, Fidone, and some others.

MN, IA, and WI all seem to be recruiting way above their recent historical levels. Here's to hoping there is some continued fallout at MN (due to Fleck's high-pressure approach yo recruiting) and IA (due to the Doyle/Ferentz issues)!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back