• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let’s keep Tim

I think the decision is probably made. I can live with it either way.

I can’t help but feel deja vu, all over again. Instead of Mike Riley being a nice guy, it’s Tim Miles.

This season was so disappointing that I don't understand how you keep Miles. They started tanking before the injuries. I don't think we should let an upset win over Maryland and a close loss to Wisconsin influence this decision at all. This season was awful and Miles had the pieces in place for success.

It's year 7. We know what we get with Tim and it's time to move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

come on... every 6-7 years, DONU selects a new Basketball Coach... it's become tradition:

2000 - Barry Collier (89-91)
2006 - Doc Sadler (101-89)
2012 - Tim Miles (115-113)
2019 -

Just saying....
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Time for new coach. But splash hire? Whatever that is defined as, isn't happening. It is Nebraska basketball.

come on... every 6-7 years, DONU selects a new Basketball Coach... it's become tradition:

2000 - Barry Collier (89-91)
2006 - Doc Sadler (101-89)
2012 - Tim Miles (115-113)
2019 -

Just try to lure a GOOD established D1 coach. Lets not go to the Mid-major bargain bin for a hire.

Otherwise, I'd be OK with keeping Miles.

Last edited:

I've seen enough of Miles and his lack of offensive acumen. The sample size is sufficiently large to make the call. We can do better. We finished 13th in a 14 team league so it's not like we are risking eroding the foundation of the program.

Last edited:
Just try to lure a GOOD established D1 coach. Lets not go to the Mid-major bargain bin for a hire.

Otherwise, I'd be OK with keeping Miles.

I don't disagree. I'm just trying to figure out who the GOOD established DI non mid major coaches are that will take a lateral move at best. Now Buzz Williams made the interesting move from Marquette to VTech a few years ago. Finding a surprise like that would be great. And that was unexpected for sure.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back