• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let’s have all the husker fans in husker nation go to Ireland and support them in their game against Illinois

It's only a 50k stadium. Too bad we can't play at the one that's close and holds 100k.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Last edited:

I'll be on the links, maybe even during the game. Whatever you all do, DO NOT get in a drinking contest with the locals. Trust me. You'll lose.

I love the Huskers, but if I’m going to Ireland for probably the only time in my life, I’m not going to a football game, but that’s my opinion.

Highly recommend going if you can..been there twice with students on a study tour and it’s awesome!! Dublin is a very cool city. Lots to do, easy to get around on foot, plenty of bars to choose from with Irish music! Friendly people. Stay a few extra days after the Husker victory, rent a car and tour the beautiful country! Did I mention all the castles? :Smile:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back