• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Les Miles

A lot of dirty laundry is going to be on display for the next few years...from a lot of folks.

Transitional time in our history .

Women are empowered now and simply don’t have to take the crap that us idiot men did/do....either knowingly or unknowingy......and rightfully so.

The hope is they use that power carefully and correctly.....and solid, effective, positive. change is the result.

Because a lot of other things can happen as well. Watch the 30 for 30 on the Duke Lacrosse team and the torture they went through and if you have a son, tell me you didn’t shudder.

I’d venture to guess Kansas should just clean house, everyone. Gut it, start over, and move forward. Self needs to go as well. I’m trying to figure out why he is still there? Hire some young, sharpe, hungry people.

Read somewhere that Leopold from Buffalo was a strong candidate....

But I dunno...Kansas Football has been broken for a long time....since the fat man....

Looks like a graveyard place instead of an opportunity. At least to me.....

Read somewhere that Leopold from Buffalo was a strong candidate....

But I dunno...Kansas Football has been broken for a long time....since the fat man....

Looks like a graveyard place instead of an opportunity. At least to me.....
Nah, they are in a power 5. They can get back to decency. They’ve done it many times over their history. You just need smart, younger, hungrier people who are honest. Did I mention hungry? (Most important). I don’t think Leopold goes there. He is a well known coach now, to a degree. I think he gets better than Kansas.

I think too many go to Kansas knowing they are whipped, beaten, but now, very wealthy. It is going to take a guy like Matt Campbell, a relative unknown. A guy who makes it like his own, he’s hungry, and has a burning desire to win, won’t settle for less. Who that is, I don’t know, but they are out there. That’s what Kansas needs. Find a smart, young hotshot who hasn’t been discovered yet.

Some KU fans are advocating for Danny Manning to be AD. Great player, so-so coaching record, but does that mean he has the business acumen to be AD of a D-1 school? Not at all. This would be a hire hoping and praying that success from the past on the BB court translates to success as a CEO.

Some KU fans are advocating for Danny Manning to be AD. Great player, so-so coaching record, but does that mean he has the business acumen to be AD of a D-1 school? Not at all. This would be a hire hoping and praying that success from the past on the BB court translates to success as a CEO.
Nebraska did the same with Tom, and are doing it now on the coaching side with Frost. Every fan base hopes, until all hope is lost.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back