• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Les Miles Rips QB Recruit Gunner Kiel

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be plenty of time for him to tell his side of the story... and he'll get to tell it a lot (and do tell) if he realizes his potential at Notre Dame... The better this kid does, the more Miles has to lose.

I for one will be cheering for the kid!

Hopefully, he is got scared straight (strikes me as be a partial egomaniac) by his days down in the Red Stick and Big Easy... I mean I don't understand picking LSU over ND, especially if you are from Indiana... There are other schools I can see picking over ND, but LSU isn't one of them, at least for a home state boy.

BTW, I do not dislike Les Miles or LSU. In fact, I tend to watch LSU when they are on TV and I have a lot of friends who are LSU fans... but this really knocks Miles down more notches... there have always been questions of his caliber of coaching by LSU fans and he certainly did not help himself this year. Maybe 'Bama's D was that good (probably was)... but it is hard to ignore how bad Miles has been at grooming the many highly talented QBs he has had.

Can't cheer for anyone that plays at Notre Dame. Sorry.

:huskerflag:

This is really unfortunate for a coach that I gained a great amount of respect for after he elevated Okie Lite back to Oklahoma State. He has a proven system that shown an ability to work at the lowest and highest programs and a burgeoning coaching tree. Unfortunately, his clock management and humanity both need work.

Would have been interesting to see what he could have done at Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back