• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Leipold- The Blueprint

We have had good success with guys named Lance in Nebraska football history... sign him up Trev!

Lance Lewis ran over 1000 yards in his career in under 165 carries... and had many more snot bubbling blocks.

Lance Brown won 3 national championships as a reserve wing back and jack of all trades

Lance Brandenburgh was a very good reserve linebacker and special teamer.

We have had good success with guys named Lance in Nebraska football history... sign him up Trev!

Lance Lewis ran over 1000 yards in his career in under 165 carries... and had many more snot bubbling blocks.

Lance Brown won 3 national championships as a reserve wing back and jack of all trades

Lance Van Zandt... Defensive coordinator in the late 70's

I liked the quote from the lineman in episode 2- “We focus alot on the little things here…because the little things will show up big on Saturdays.”

How would WisconsinWhitewater do in the B1G? I mentioned Kansas looked a bit like a great FCS team against Duke. Not a ton of size. He’s have to recruit differently at Wisconsin I’d think. I’m basing this on how Frost’s teams looked at times against the B1G powers. Leipold actually coaches, so it may turn out differently.

Last edited:

Let’s find a coach named Bob Tom and give him the kitchen sink.

This would either be the best thing or the worst thing. Could be a Barry vs Tom every year. Say one of us gets LL the other gets DA. But I absolutely guarantee every time we lost, a whole bunch of arm chair ADs would be on here talking about how we got the wrong coach and Wisconsin got the right one. No matter which one we get!
Haha

I don’t think Wisconsin fires Chryst this year but it’s coming.

"Establishing a culture built by him, but maintained by his players"

This is secret sauce to a successfully run football team. He's an impressive dude. Creator of accountability. The anti-Frost.

Can't wait til we have it here in Lincoln. All things will change when that happens.
Indeed so. It’s highly important. Frost (just LOL) still couldn’t get a damn culture, or plan in here in 4+ years. He’s doing it at Kansas in 1 year. Hell, you could see it at Kansas midway thru last year, his first year. I’d take him in a heartbeat. He’s a damn good coach.

Indeed so. It’s highly important. Frost (just LOL) still couldn’t get a damn culture, or plan in here in 4+ years. He’s doing it at Kansas in 1 year. Hell, you could see it at Kansas midway thru last year, his first year. I’d take him in a heartbeat. He’s a damn good coach.
He looks like the best available, pal. He might even show up to practice on time too. What a novelty.

It looks like Wisconsin has skipped the 90's edition and moved straight into the 2000s edition of the "Nebraska Way".

Did Pedey write this line?
At some point, you either accept living in mediocrity forever or you make a change. It seems like fans are in agreement it’s time for the latter.

Last edited:

Ah, yes the transitive property of Lance!

He looks like the best available, pal. He might even show up to practice on time too. What a novelty.
He’d get the Huskers respectable. Probably fairly quickly. That dude can coach, but I’m not sure the hire would be sexy enough for the fan base. We’ll see.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back