• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Leif Magnuson from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in Canada to visit Sunday

Do we really have the time to invest in another player who just "recently" started playing OL? I think we have enough projects as it is.

Do we really have the time to invest in another player who just "recently" started playing OL? I think we have enough projects as it is.

we pull in a ton of walk-ons in addition to our scholarship linemen each year. I count 26 linemen on the roster right now. If he has really high end potential (the other interest indicates he might have that potential), then it's worth it to develop it.

we pull in a ton of walk-ons in addition to our scholarship linemen each year. I count 26 linemen on the roster right now. If he has really high end potential (the other interest indicates he might have that potential), then it's worth it to develop it.

And therein lies the problem.

And therein lies the problem.

We need to develop better, no doubt, but we are really 1.5 years into recruiting and developing for this OL and pretty much nobody can entirely retool an OL in that time.

Coaches have landed big time OL recruits and a long list of quality walk-ons in addition. I expect to see some big jumps forward on the OL next year

Didn't he discover America? He'd definitely be useful when the team bus can't find the hotel.

Didn't he discover America? He'd definitely be useful when the team bus can't find the hotel.
If he's a combination of Leif Erickson and Magnus Magnusson, he would be both an explorer/discoverer, and a 'strong man'. I'd take that pedigree in a heartbeat ;)

Good to have talent potential in the pipeline. Just remember he is probably three years from making an impact.

If he's a combination of Leif Erickson and Magnus Magnusson, he would be both an explorer/discoverer, and a 'strong man'. I'd take that pedigree in a heartbeat ;)
I hope we can keep him from invading England. Pretty sure that's still against NCAA rules for a player on scholarship.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back