• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Legends Seating Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedOhio

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
Where will the Legends fans be seated in Indy? What sections? Anyone know for sure.

Last edited:

I called the ticket office last week and she said the 80 dollar tickets were from the 20 yard line to end zone...not sure where the big dollar tickets are

seating-map-lg.jpg

I looked at pictures from last year and noticed Wisconsin wore white, which almost tells me they will be the "home" team this year.

I think they (the Big 10) has made this very confusing. They don't advertise this stuff very well. There should be a clear cut map (for 2012) on their website showing where the Legends fans will be seated.

While it may be hard to tell with everyone in red, I suspect that the Neb fans will significantly outnumber the Wiscy fans. Wisconsin didn't travel well for this game last year, when they had a bonafide national powerhouse team. This year, with multiple losses and no Russell Wilson, I think even fewer make the trek. It will be very uneven IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back